Tuesday, April 20, 2010

No Hassle Fluffy Omelette...

OK, breakfast is my favorite meal. ...I can't live with out breakfast. Omelets are soooo good and they give you energy and fill you up good. A fluffy omelet is just tasty. OK, so I usually use 4 or 5 eggs depending on how many are eating 4-5 will give ya about 2 and a half servings. Take out all your ingredients I usually use eggs, a pinch of salt, ham, bacon, cheese (American) and parsley. Chop the ham and bacon, it doesn't have to be to much. Put it all (except the cheese) in a blender or food processor or "magic bullet" (which is the one I use) blend for a few seconds and you'll notice that the eggs will be all "aired up" (fluffy). Heat a skillet toss in some butter or cooking spray. Cook mixture in skillet until golden brown and put cheese on top. mmm so yummy. enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment